Best healthy Donut recipe
Being healthy to me is a lifestyle. I love to make recipes that incorporate “beautifying” ingredients, so this recipe I’m sharing with you today will not only be delicious, but it’s good for your skin, nails and hair too!
My dark chocolate beauty donuts have a cake little consistency, but taste almost like a yummy brownie now who’s going to pass that up? Oh, but it gets better it’s also gluten free and plant based if you sub out a couple of ingredients.
Okay so fair warning, these are so delicious and when eaten in moderation they balance nicely into a healthy diet. As hard as it may be, keep it to 2 mini donuts a day.
Dark Chocolate Beauty Donuts
Makes about 10
• 1/2 cup of any plant based chocolate Protein powder
• 1/2 cup almond meal
• 1 scoop of beauty collagen powder
• 1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1/2 tsp. baking powder
• 1/4 cup & 2 table spoons of high quality cocoa powder
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 2. Tbsp. coconut oil
• 1/4 cup egg whites or a flax seed egg to keep it plant based
• 1/4 cup plant based milk
• 1/4 cup greek yogurt 1%
• 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or caco chips (optional)
• coconut oil spray
I hope you enjoy making these as much as you will enjoy eating them!